FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Hours Worked: Part time, 20 hours per week, includes Sunday a.m.
Salary Range: $24-27 per hour
- Identify and execute new ways to utilize Touchpoint database to support Family Ministries goals
- Manage database tools and services to streamline CM check-in process and improve record keeping of women, families and children
- Manage all online registrations of Family Ministry events and programs
- Make corrections and additions to all related database records and information
- Work with other DT database users to gather data analytics to better serve congregants
- Manage and execute year-long communication plan and calendar reflecting key messages and events in Women and Family Ministries
- Draft and edit email communication to families about events, registrations and changes in schedule and programming
- Create promotional material about our events and our Ministry
- Work with Downtown and other ministry partners to optimize communication across all available channels
- Respond to family, volunteer and external inquiries about our Ministry and events
- Direct and execute miscellaneous administrative tasks such as making signs, nametags, labels, sign-in sheets, etc for each ministry area
- Monitor inventory and coordinate weekly shipments to site of all supplies
- Supervise supply orders for the office and events
- Maintain overall organization of office and storage area
- Manage volunteer onboarding process and communication
- Identify administrative bottlenecks or problems and develop workable solutions
- Provide detailed logistics support for weekly Sunday School and Ministry events including room reservations, event check-in, food ordering, facilities set-up and clean-up
- Continue to identify and implement best practices across all Families Ministry events
- Work with staff and volunteers to execute excellent events
- Contribute administrative and creative ideas and solutions to the Ministry team
- Attend weekly Family Ministry meetings to plan and set vision for the Ministry
- Collaborate with team to make decisions about curriculum and programming
- Active engagement in Redeemer community and passion for Family Ministry
- Minimum four year undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years in an administrative role
- Experience in managing data for organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to organize and advance multiple projects at once
- Experience planning and executing events (specific to the logistics)
- Aptitude for communicating effectively with parents and staff
- Ability to manage full administrative details of an organization
- Ability to think proactively and anticipate and meet administrative needs
- Comfort and competence navigating a complex organization and a dynamic ministry environment
- Commitment to own and follow through on administrative details
- Ability to build relationships and trust across a broad set of staff and volunteers.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend events as needed
- Must know how to operate MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.
- Administrative, Interpersonal, Organized, Technological, Problem Solving
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill set; experience and training; licensure, certifications, and ordination; and other organizational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Redeemer family of churches and ministries exist to help build a great city for all people through a movement of the gospel that brings personal conversion, community formation, social justice, and cultural renewal to New York City and, through it, the world.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)